Monthly Archives: July 2010

NORTH 2010 REBEL KITES ON SALE

Posted in Kiteboarding, News and Events, Videos | Tagged | Leave a comment

Cool SUP Video-Laird

Posted in News and Events | Tagged | 1 Comment

FREE Shaka Puu Stand Up Paddle with purchase of DEMO SUP

East Of Maui Surf Shop has several Demo Stand Up Paddle Boards for sale. We have Demos of most of the boards we stock. These boards have been used a few times but now need a new home to make … Continue reading

Posted in News and Events | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment

East Of Maui Tank Tops have arrived!!!

You have been asking for these all summer. Well they have finally arrived. We still have new products arriving daily. As always we have the hottest women’s clothing by Roxy, Billabong, RipCurl, Hurley and O’niel. Men …we have everything you … Continue reading

Posted in News and Events | Tagged , , | 1 Comment

Why should I buy my Stand Up Paddle Board from East Of Maui Surf Shop?

When looking for a new stand Up Paddle Board one of the most important decisions is where should I purchase my new SUP. Buyer beware! There is ONLY one full service Stand Up Paddle board shop in Delaware. We have … Continue reading

Posted in News and Events, Stand Up Paddle boards - SUP | Tagged , , | 6 Comments

Robert August 11’6 What I Paddle at EOM

The Robert August 11’6 What I Paddle is probably the most anticipated Stand Up Paddle Board in 2010. East Of Maui Surf Shop is the ONLY Dealer of Robert August in Delaware. You will not find these boards anywhere except … Continue reading

Posted in News and Events, Stand Up Paddle boards - SUP | Tagged , , | 1 Comment

Stand Up Paddle Free Demo This Friday McKinley Street

Do not forget to stop by and take advantage of the FREE Stand Up Paddle board demo at North Beach restaurant. This friday McKinley Street! East Of maui Surf Shop has been providing this FREE demo every friday this summer. … Continue reading

Posted in News and Events, Stand Up Paddle boards - SUP | Tagged , , , | 1 Comment

LOOKS LIKE A WINDY WEDNESDAY 7/28/2010

We still have a few 2010 North Rebel Kites 20% off while supplies last! Afternoon southerly winds A cold front will move toward the area as the day progresses. It will lift a weak warm front from S to N … Continue reading

Posted in News and Events | 1 Comment

Amundson Stand Up Paddle Board packages $100 OFF

Description: Full volume board for entry to expert riders. Specifications: 11’6”L x 30”W ; 212L, ~30 lbs Detailed Info: For those in search of outstanding all around performance and full volume, search no farther. The new 11.6 offers a fairly … Continue reading

Posted in News and Events, Stand Up Paddle boards - SUP | Tagged , , , | 1 Comment

Wind Forecast July 28-29 2010 Dewey Beach Delaware

Building SW flow WED afternoon into THU, gusty NW mix FRI The next cool front sweeps through the Mid Atlantic late THU as high pressure pushes offshore. SW flow builds WED afternoon with a West to East progression and holding … Continue reading

Posted in News and Events | Leave a comment

CHANNEL ISLANDS SURFBOARDS AT EAST OF MAUI SURF SHOP-DEWEY BEACH, DELAWARE

DUMPSTER DIVER :: MODEL DESCRIPTION Our board designs are direct results of team feedback, so when Dane showed up at the factory requesting a short wide epoxy with single concave and a huge square tail to make the summer bearable, … Continue reading

Posted in News and Events, Surfing | Tagged , | Leave a comment

FREE STAND UP PADDLE BOARD DEMOS

EAST OF MAUI SURF SHOP is still offering FREE Stand Up Paddle Board Demos every friday at North Beach. Turnout has been huge….do not miss out on the fun. Stop by the shop any day and rent or demo a … Continue reading

Stand Up Paddle boards In Delaware

East Of Maui Surf shop in Dewey Beach Delaware is the ONLY shop at the Delaware beaches to carry a full line of Stand Up Paddle Boards. We carry all of the top lines by STARBOARD, JIMMY LEWIS, LAIRD, BARK, … Continue reading

Posted in News and Events, Stand Up Paddle boards - SUP | Tagged , , , , | 1 Comment

July 26 Wind Forecast

Fading northerly flow, with SSE sea breeze picking up the rest of the day. High pressure builds in the wake of a departing cold front. With the gradient weakening, look for SSE sea breeze to set up in the afternoon. … Continue reading

Leave a comment

Jimmy Lewis Cruise Control

Jimmy Lewis Cruise Control The Jimmy Lewis Cruise Control is the famous ALL AROUND board that started it all and remains the best seller. It is the answer for 90 percent of recreational paddlers, and the 11′ is the magic … Continue reading

Posted in News and Events, Stand Up Paddle boards - SUP | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment